1. Check In: All guests must register upon arrival at the RV park. The responsible registering guests must
register all persons in their group including any extra guests who might arrive at a later time. All RV sites
are rented for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 18. Any additional guests are charged at $5 per day.
2. Vehicles: Observe 5 M.P.H speed limit. There is an extra charge if you have more than 2 vehicles in addition
to your RV. Working on vehicles is prohibited. All vehicles must either be parked in your assigned space (on
gravel and not on grass) or in designated parking areas. No parking on streets, landscaped areas, lawns or
empty RV spaces. Absolutely no Four Wheelers/ATV’s can be driven in the park. Boat Trailers are
considered vehicles. Any vehicles parked on empty RV spaces are violation or park rules and will be towed
at owner’s expense. All RV’s must have plates and tags current. Any RV with expired tags will be asked to
leave immediately and might be towed away for violation of park rules.
3. Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM. Please be courteous to other visitors around you. Loud
noise is not allowed at any time. Inconsiderate visitors will be required to leave immediately. Public
intoxication, excessive noise, nuisance, illegal drug sales or usage, nudity, fireworks, firearms, profanity or
illegal activity are prohibited. Guests will not make any improper, unlawful or inappropriate use of the RV
space or facilities of Brazos River Retreat RV Park. Guests shall honor quiet times, refraining from loud
music or disruptive behavior. Guests are responsible for the behavior of all visitors.
4. Children: Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the RV Park
or using any of our amenities. River access from your site is at your own risk. Please make sure and supervise
children around these facilities especially and do not leave them unattended.
5. Site Fees: Site fees and any other payments (ie utilities) are due and payable by Noon on due date. You may
set up automatic credit card billing in the office. Any payments that are late by more than 24 hours will be
subject to a $25 late fee on the first late day and $10 per day thereafter. Partial payment must be made and
payment arrangements must be made with the office to have an option to pay with late fees for balance at a
later date. We reserve the right to remove RVs from our premises for non payment after the due date. There
is a 24 hour notice required prior to departure for all deposit refunds. There are absolutely no refunds for rent
for any guests for early departure.
6. Returned Checks: A $49 fee will be charged for all returned checks and all late fees will apply until good
funds are received by the office. A cashier’s check or money order will be immediately required to recover
the balance of the returned check and a personal check will not be accepted for any future payments.
7. Non Smoking: Brazos River Retreat RV Park endorses a clean, healthy environment. Smoking is strictly
prohibited in any common building on the property.
8. Damage: Brazos River Retreat RV Park will not be responsible for loss or damage to Guest’s property due
to theft, vandalism, fire, any other casualty or act of God. All guests are responsible for any injury or accident
that they are involved in. RV Guest expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and must carry his or
her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by a guest or visitor of the park shall be billed
to the guest.
9. You are a GUEST NOT A TENANT. You may not assign or sublet your RV site and only one RV per site.
You are being provided services under a Site Services Agreement. The instant you violate any of the rules
and regulations of the RV Park, you are subject to immediate removal. There are no refunds for any guests
who fail to follow park rules. You are not under a Landlord/Tenant agreement. You are a guest who has use
of the RV facilities only as long as you obey the rules and regulations here. Theft of services applies and is
listed in detail on the last page.
10. Site Inspection: Management conducts inspection of all sites. Please note the following rules for the outdoor
area of your site. Outside water heaters, refrigerators, freezers, permanent furniture, fences, children’s water
toys, indoor carpet, walls, poles,signs, barriers or excessive ornaments are not allowed. Unsafe, cluttered or
unsightly RV sites will not be tolerated. Your site must be kept litter free including Cigarette butts. All trash
must be placed in the dumpsters. No tarps may be placed at any time. Any improvement or changes to the
RV site must be pre approved. Please use storage sheds instead of leaving items around and under your RV.
Please get your storage shed pre approved by management.
11. Laundry: No clotheslines are permitted. Do not hang laundry outside of your RV.
12. Mowing: It is your responsibility to see that everything is put away in a neat fashion on your RV site.
13. Fireworks: Fireworks are prohibited.
14. Waste Restrictions: Please do not put any diapers, wipes or hygiene products in the sewer lines as they clog
up the septic system.
15. No grass mats, tent camping is allowed on the premises.
16. Sewer lines must be attached with the proper plastic sewer elbow or rubber donut. After cleaning your sewer
hoses, please store them properly.
17. Fires and Bar-B-Q’s are to be enjoyed in proper pits and designated locations only.
18. Pets: Pets must be kept on leash at all times and you must pick up pet waste and dispose of properly. Do not
chain pets outside. All animals must be kept inside at night. Only two household pets are allowed per site.
Pet owners must comply with all applicable state and local laws and ordinances, and shall confine pets to
Tenant’s RV space. All pets must accompany Guests when they leave Brazos River Retreat RV Park and at
no time may be left unattended. Guests shall remove pets from Brazos River Retreat RV Park upon demand
in the event that said pet shall, in any way, disturb other guests. Brazos River Retreat RV Park has complete
exclusive discretion to decide if your animal is aggressive.
19. Safety First: A major attraction for campers at our park is the natural environment of the campground which
is located adjacent to the Brazos River. The campground’s environment and river each have dangers and
nuisances that can be problematic to campers. Horses, Wild animals (deer, wild hogs, snakes, insects, spiders,
ants, bees, wasps, etc.), adverse vegetation (poison ivy, poison oak, loose branches, falling trees, etc.) and a
pond do exist on and/or occasionally cross through the property. The Brazos River is fast moving and the
banks of the river are slick and can also give way without warning. Fire pits and barbecues are located on the
property. Any and all of the above could cause property damage, serious harm or even death. Further, there
are both risks and uncertainties not limited to the above that exist on the property that could cause property
damage, harm and/or adverse effects to Campers, and/or their guests, agents, invitees, contractors. Please see
20. Fishing Restrictions: Fishing is permitted, however catch-and-release only in the pond. The pond is stocked
with good-sized bass and catfish. We are also right on the Brazos River which is known for BIG FISH —
huge catfish (30 lbs+ and Alligator Garfish 50 lbs+ are in the river).
21. Refunds: If you receive a weekly or extended stay rate, no refunds will be given if you leave early. Your
deposit on an extended site is a security deposit and will also be used as an electric deposit after you move
in to your site. Reservation is viewed as a “two-way” agreement. We hold the space, which you have reserved,
turning away all future requests in return for your payment. Customers will have 24 hours after making a
reservation to cancel their reservation for a cancellation charge of $50. No refunds beyond the 24 hour
cancellation period. No refunds for reservation fees less than $50. Security deposits are put down to hold a
site and if you chose not to take that site after putting a deposit, then the deposit is not refundable. There is a
24 hour notice required prior to departure for all deposit refunds. There are absolutely no refunds for rent for
any guests for early departure. Security/Electric deposit will be refunded in full once the site is vacated and
account is paid in full and a 24 Hours notice prior to vacating the site is provided.
22. Right to Adjust: Our resort is privately owned and operated, as such, we reserve the right to adjust our rules
and fees as necessary. We reserve the right to refuse any RV or anyone at any time. No solicitation in the
park at any time. If you fail to comply with any rules, you must leave the park upon notification by
management to do so and will be charged with trespassing if you fail to leave as told.
23. Offensive Activity: Brazos River Retreat RV Park will not tolerate any onerous, noxious or offensive activity
of any sort that could interrupt and/ or adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our facilities.
In the event of such onerous, noxious or offensive activities, or in violation of park rules in the judgement or
management, parties responsible for such activities will be required to leave Brazos River Retreat RV Park
immediately without a refund. If you fail to comply with any rules, you must leave the park upon being
notified by park management and will be charged with trespassing if you do not leave when asked to do so.
24. Indemnity and Waiver of Liability: Guests shall indemnify and hold harmless Brazos River Retreat RV
Park, its officers and employees from all claims, liability and expenses, including but not limited to attorney
and other professional fees, for injury to person(s), loss of life or damage to property arising cause by fire,
water, wind, civil strife, or acts of God, Park Owner (or their employees, agents or invitees) and/ or Guest’s
exercise of his or her rights hereunder, guest’s actions or inactions regardless of whether such loss was caused
by the gross negligence or intentional acts of Brazos River Retreat RV Park or its officers and/or employees.
Campers and customers, either or both, indemnifies and holds harmless Brazos Bend RV Park LLC (dba
Brazos River Retreat RV Park), their employees, contractors, agents, officers and/or owners for any adverse
encounter, injury, harm or like that they, and/or their guests, agents, invitees, contractors or like have and/or
experience related to the campground, property or surrounding properties. Brazos Bend RV Park LLC (dba Brazos River Retreat RV Park), their employees, contractors, agents and/or owners are not responsible for
personal injuries or harm, damage to vehicles and/or personal property due to falling limbs, trees, river
flooding, theft, and/or vandalism.
25. Theft of Service Law: According to TEXAS PENAL CODE SECTION 31:04(b), any guest who leaves
without paying for site services, or who refuses to pay for site services when due, is subject to criminal
prosecution. We are providing service hookups for your RV. We require full payment in advance and will
prosecute any violations in the “THEFT OF SERVICES LAW”
Call us on: 832-776-0256